Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We're back!

It has been a little more than a year since the last posting on this blog.  This has been parked for quiet a time as we grappled with our load and being able to post things at a relevant time.  As the days went through, I realised that I have passed on a lot of opportunities to share significant events I would have wanted to post about.  There was that hunger to share things, to communicate them through a blog.  I wanted to write and I want to have a live blog.  I had read with envy other blogs that have had regular postings no matter how short.  If others can do it and come out with a simple blog, I know I can.



It is with this idea that we now continue what we have started.  I choose not to relaunch but just continue with a new post.

Just to signify that there are changes, I changed the picture in the mast head as well as the background.  But the theme and the content would be the same but would continue to improve.  Moreover, our postings here will be shared in Facebook and Google+, the social networking sites that I maintain.  We will do this in order to share significant events that we experienced in this adventure called life.


No comments: